What we'll cover...
6 sessions · 90 minutes per session
4:00pm 20th Feb
Tags which we will use throughout the course: html, meta, title, link, head, body, nav, h1, h6, img, ul, li, section, footer, div, video, script
1.1 Create the left navigation bar
Create a navigation bar where on clicking the user can jump to different parts of the page. Position and style the nav bar
1.2 What are media queries?
Add our first media query to make App responsive(viewable on all devices)
1.3 Add a font of our choice to the App
Session 2 - Add video to the app
4:00pm 21st Feb
Session 3 - Main content - Welcome and about me section
4:00pm 27th Feb
- Insert an image
- Create an email link so when clicked it allows the browser to open the email client
- Insert symbols without having to insert images
Session 4 - Highlight your key skills, work experience and hobbies
4:00pm 28th Feb
Highlight your key skills and work experience.
We're going to learn how to use columns to display our key skills
- Display your hobbies
Session 5 - Contact form with captcha
4:00pm 6th Mar
- Create a contact form that sends an email with "I'm not a robot" spam security
- Create hover effects on a button
- Create a page footer
- Animate the navigation links when the page loads
- When clicking on a navigation link, highlight the current active link
- Upload our code to a free webhost
Session 6 - Finishing touches and Q&A
4:00pm 7th Mar
This is your chance to finish off anything you haven't finished, possible improvements and ask questions.
Experienced, professional and friendly Computing and Web Development tutor
Small, engaging group classes.
From Maths Revision Classes to Introductory Programming courses, we've got everything covered
to help your child build their confidence and find a love for learning.