Native speaker and qualified Spanish teacher, 5 years tutoring online
You can book a free 20 minute, no-commitment introduction with any of our tutors. How does this work?
¡Hola! I'm Anabel, a Spanish teacher based in London and the founder of Pitacho. Here you have some facts about me:
-Native Spanish speaker
- BA Spanish Linguistics and Literature (Universidad de Huelva)
- MA Latin American Literature (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
- Masters in teaching. Qualified teacher status (Universidad de Huelva)
- Classroom management course (International house)
- 6 years tutoring experience in Huelva, Madrid and London
- 4 years of tutoring experience online
- 3 months of internship teaching Year 7, Year 8 and Year 10
- 5 months tutoring a Year 1 boy following the English National Curriculum
- AuPair of English children
- Red Cross volunteer teaching children (Reception, Year 1, Year 2 and Year 3)
- Experience in tutoring students of all ages from different countries
Learning a foreign language is an exciting journey that opens doors to new cultures and connects you with more of the world. Each person has a different reason for learning Spanish: education and exams, travelling, working or even talking with friends. I believe in personalized classes that provide you with quality support to achieve your goals in a fun and enjoyable way. During our first lesson, we will try to build together how your perfect lesson would be so you can learn and have fun at the same time! Let me know your hobbies and interests, and how you like to learn (with movies, music, books, memorizing, homework, games…) and I will use all the information in our lessons!
Where do I go from here?
You can send Anabel Fortes a message through Sherpa and they will usually get back to you within 24 hours. You'll receive an SMS and email notification when they do so.
How do the introductions work?
Sherpa gives you the opportunity to meet our tutors in a free 20 minute introduction, which takes place through the Sherpa classroom.
How do lessons work?
All lessons take place through Sherpa's online, industry-leading classroom. This is a combination of a collaborative, real time whiteboard and a video call, like Zoom.