Based on wide personal experience, I am willing to tutor any Primary Subjects from Reception to Year 6, with specialisms in Phonics, English, Maths and French.
· Belief in every child is an individual
· Naturally nurturing and supportive
· Excellent communication skills
· Can build relationships quickly
· Open and honest personality.
· Experienced in teaching children who are EAL, SEND, High Ability.
· A large bank of teaching resources
· Available to Tutor online Monday – Friday during school hours or evenings if required.
Children are individual and learn in different ways. I have worked/ do work with children with a range of abilities, needs and backgrounds. My tuition would be tailor made to the requirements and learning style of your child and delivered in an engaging way, being mindful of considering any physical, social or emotional support that a child may need during the session. Support and challenge would be included within the lesson and home learning could be set if you require.
My passion for teaching children, caring nature, creative lesson delivery and sense of humour have led to heart-warming feedback from my peers and Senior Team at school as well as from parents of the children I have tutored.
I have a wealth of formal training and continue my CPD from schools, Herts for Learning and many specialist outside agencies as well as from Governance during my 7 years of being a School Governor.
My wide experience of teaching every year group from Reception to Year 6 stems from a variety of long term and short term positions as Class Teacher, Specialist Teacher, Supply Teacher and Tutor.
Phonics for EAL Yr 1, English and Maths Yr 2- Yr 6, French Yr 7, 10 & 11