First-class Imperial graduate + UCL IoE PGCE graduate with experience
I tutor at home and online through Sherpa.
What I offer:
GCSE: Maths, English, Science
KS3: Maths, English, Science
11+: Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning
KS2: Maths, English, Science
KS1: Maths, English, Science
I am a First-class graduate from Imperial College London and a PGCE (teaching qualification) graduate from UCL IoE, and it is my ambition that my students surpass me.
I aspire to offer a 'super tutor' service and help compensate for an education inferior to the likes of Eton at a relatively low price. Also, the coronavirus situation has caused a big dent in the education of many children and I try to ensure through my tuition that my students are successful in spite of it.
I am a qualified teacher (DBS checked) and have over 4000 hours of tutoring experience, with students ranging from 4-18 years old.
On top of that, I also helped my brother gain entry into Cambridge University for Economics and have seen countless other students succeed under my mentorship. This is because I recognise that there is a process and that if students follow that process, they are guaranteed to succeed.
I try my best to make learning enjoyable for students but I also have high expectations as I believe every student has it in them to achieve the top grades.
All the students that have come to me have improved and rapidly because of:
- First-class teaching, with guaranteed learning of topics that the student wants/I want the student to go through during the lesson and evidence that the student has learnt the topics
- Advice on how to make the fastest progress, including tips and tricks the student probably hasn?t come across before
- Homework/testing after every lesson to consolidate learning and a deadline for when it needs to be handed in by
- Attacking of areas that the student is still unsure of at the beginning of the following lesson
- Regular tracking by myself and the parent(s)/guardian(s) of the student?s progress, allowing us to see how the student can further improve
- Mentoring outside lessons
'He helped my daughter get into Forest School. The homework and regular advice really made all the difference. We cannot thank him enough.' - Mr. Atwal
'Starting with him was the best decision I made for my son's education. He did so much better in his GCSEs than we expected. He was on track for Ds and Es and managed to get nearly all A*-B! Imagine what Umar could've achieved if we'd found him earlier!' - Mrs. Ahmed
'Vinay helped me so much with A Level Biology. I got an A (very nearly an A*) and am now studying Dentistry at university.' - Raman
I look forward to working with your children and ensuring they can achieve the vision that you have for them! I hope to see you in the free introductory meeting!
Choose a date and time below to send a request to this tutor for an introductory meeting.
Meet Vinay B for free through Sherpa's online meeting space. Find out a bit more about their teaching style and let them know what you want from lessons.